This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: floating point war casualty list
- From: Stephen L Moshier <steve at moshier dot net>
- To: Tim Prince <tprince at computer dot org>
- Cc: Paul Koning <pkoning at equallogic dot com>, <apl at alum dot mit dot edu>, <zack at codesourcery dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 22:44:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: floating point war casualty list
> > VAX single precision is IEEE format.
> No, the exponent bias is different,
What gcc is giving him is the same.
> sub-normals, infinities, NaN's weren't
Yes, it's flush-to-zero.