This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: can't commit changes
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- Cc: espie at nerim dot net, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 19:43:29 -0600
- Subject: Re: can't commit changes
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <200205290104.SAA05602@atrus.synopsys.com>, Joe Buck writes:
> Marc Espie writes:
> > cvs server: [14:16:12] waiting for anoncvs's lock in /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc
> I thought we were asking the folks who only need readonly access to use
> subversions.gnu.org for CVS access, to get out of the way of the
> developers. Is there still a lot of anoncvs use on gcc.gnu.org?
A fair amount.