This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc 3.1 full success: i386-unknown-openbsd
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: espie at nerim dot net
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 18:12:24 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.1 full success: i386-unknown-openbsd
Marc Espie writes:
> okay, I've now managed to compile ALL frontends of gcc 3.1 on OpenBSD.
> I'll try running the tests and posting results soon...
Great! Though we do want to get 3.1.1 into shape so that non-gurus can
make it build ...