This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: can't commit changes
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: espie at nerim dot net
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 18:04:21 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: can't commit changes
Marc Espie writes:
> cvs server: [14:16:12] waiting for anoncvs's lock in /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc
I thought we were asking the folks who only need readonly access to use
subversions.gnu.org for CVS access, to get out of the way of the
developers. Is there still a lot of anoncvs use on gcc.gnu.org?