This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
SPEC95: New charts and baseline comparisons
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 13:28:12 -0400
- Subject: SPEC95: New charts and baseline comparisons
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
I have modified the SPEC95 pages to show comparative charts
against baseline compilers: GCC 2.95.4, GCC 3.0.4, GCC 2.96, GCC
3.1 and ICC 6.0.
There are also new charts that keep track of various stats like
binary sizes, bootstrap and SPEC build times.
A new table at the head of each page summarizes the latest run.
As usual, the SPEC95 pages are at http://people.redhat.com/dnovillo/SPEC/