This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SSE types and structures
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, bernds at redhat dot com, jakub at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 08:51:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: SSE types and structures
- References: <20020528124507.GM7082@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 02:45:07PM +0200, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> But is there any chance to change this for SSE types (set it to 128)
> without breaking ABI for structures not containing them?