QMTest Update

Loren --

Thank you for trying out QMTest last week.

You reported some problems with multithreaded operation which puzzled
me at first -- but then I found a system that behaved as you described.
There were some unportable constructs in the GCC test classes.

I believe that these problems are now fixed.

Would you mind downloading qmtc-1.2.tar.gz from:

  ftp://ftp.codesourcery.com/pub/qmtest/qmtc/qmtc-1.2.tar.gz

and trying your parallel testing again?

(You do not need a new QMTest; just a new qmtc.  The bugs were not in
the QMTest core.)

Yours,