Re: obseleting VMS ports?

Dejagnu doesn't run on VMS and I suspect it would take quite a lot of work to make
it run.  The Ada Core testsuite for GNAT is run every night though.

The documentation is very out of date. I've started editting it, but its a big job.

FWIW, I'm not interested in also maintaining the VAX port, and I doubt it will even
build anymore.

--Douglas Rupp