This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: obseleting VMS ports?
- From: "Douglas B Rupp" <rupp at gnat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>,"Richard Kenner" <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: <neroden at doctormoo dot dyndns dot org>,<gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 10:24:00 -0700
- Subject: Re: obseleting VMS ports?
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Douglas B Rupp" <rupp at gnat dot com>
Dejagnu doesn't run on VMS and I suspect it would take quite a lot of work to make
it run. The Ada Core testsuite for GNAT is run every night though.
The documentation is very out of date. I've started editting it, but its a big job.
FWIW, I'm not interested in also maintaining the VAX port, and I doubt it will even