This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.2 bootstrap failure in libgcc on sparcv9-sun-solaris2.8
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 18:15:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: 3.2 bootstrap failure in libgcc on sparcv9-sun-solaris2.8
- References: <200205271532.g4RFWdc01042@banach.math.purdue.edu>
Brad Lucier wrote:-
> With this configure and build commands:
> /bin/rm -rf * ; env CC='gcc -m64 -mcpu=ultrasparc' ../configure --prefix=/home/c/lucier/local/gcc-test sparcv9-sun-solaris2.8 ; make -j 16 STAGE1_CFLAGS='-O2 -g' bootstrap > & build.log && ( make -j 8 -k check > & check.log ; make mail-report-with-warnings.log ; ./mail-report-with-warnings.log ) &
> bootstrap fails with
Yes, I think this is the CPP arithmetic thing. If we go with GNU 89
doing intmax_t, that should fix it; I'd just like to see what Joseph or
anyone else thinks.