This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Merge from pch branch; call for testers
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>
- Cc: schwab at suse dot de, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 22:06:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: Merge from pch branch; call for testers
On Friday, May 24, 2002, at 05:51 , Geoff Keating wrote:
> The Ada problems are going to be difficult. Does anyone have an Ada
> compiler I can bootstrap with? Ideally something that runs on
> x86-linux and that I'm not going to have too much trouble installing.
You can get Ada binaries for many platforms on ftp://cs.nyu.edu/pub/gnat.
Please mail directly if you need more information or have trouble.