This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: alpha floating point broken
- From: Roman Lechtchinsky <rl at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Stephen L Moshier <steve at moshier dot net>, zack at codesourcery dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 20:53:39 +0200 (MEST)
- Subject: Re: alpha floating point broken
On Sat, 25 May 2002, Richard Henderson wrote:
> You have to do it with a run-time configurable TARGET_FLOAT_FORMAT.
> Which we don't have.
I don't see any real obstacles to adding this except for the fact that the
code in real.c is somewhat unmaintainable at the moment. This will
hopefully improve with my changes.