This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com, fw at deneb dot enyo dot de
- Cc: Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM, dewar at gnat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu,ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE, zack at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 19:44:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
> Maybe the alternative is to be able to decide at configure time whether
> to turn on -gnatg or not. That way, users of older compilers could still
> build, but they would see unrecognized pragmas warnings.
-gnatg is required for building the compiler.