This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- Cc: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>, Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>,kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu, ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 16:16:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
- References: <email@example.com> <200205242253.PAA15541@atrus.synopsys.com>
On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 03:53:52PM -0700, Joe Buck wrote:
> > AFAIK, you cannot use #pragmas in #defines, so even the C preprocessor
> > wouldn't be very helpful here.
> Fixed in C99 for C as a whole, or by using GCC attributes instead of pragmas.
This discussion is about Ada pragmas, not C #pragmas, isn't it?