This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: what happened to cvs?
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: George dot R dot Goffe at seagate dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 17:13:57 -0600
- Subject: Re: what happened to cvs?
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <OF9B116BEC.2919A656-ON88256BC3.firstname.lastname@example.org>, George.
> I just got this from my "usual" cvs check out today. This was working
> yesterday but not today. Something is wrong?
Something's definitely wrong. However, things look fine at the master site
(gcc.gnu.org). It could be a problem at subversions.gnu.org.