This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- Cc: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar), kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu, ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE, zack at codesourcery dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 00:11:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
- References: <200205241737.KAA03704@atrus.synopsys.com>
Joe Buck <Joe.Buck@synopsys.com> writes:
> The usual way to handle such things is with configure-time tests: does
> the existing Ada compiler support pragma Unreferenced?
> If so, use it, otherwise use pragma Warnings.
This requires source code preprocessing, which is not a terribly good
Note that pragma Warnings is unnecessary if suitable command line
options are given, but there doesn't seem to be a way to force an
older GNAT version not to generate warnings for unrecognized pragmas
(which turn into errors in -gnatg mode).