This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Merge from pch branch; call for testers
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: geoffk at redhat dot com
- Cc: schwab at suse dot de, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 14:58:51 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Merge from pch branch; call for testers
> The Ada problems are going to be difficult. Does anyone have an Ada
> compiler I can bootstrap with? Ideally something that runs on
> x86-linux and that I'm not going to have too much trouble installing.
Ideally, we should have pointers on our web pages to Ada binaries that
folks can use, otherwise few people will be able to use the Ada front