Re: mainline performance regression (observered on SPARC)

   From: Dan Nicolaescu <dann@godzilla.ICS.UCI.EDU>
   Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 11:58:55 -0700

   Sorry, I wasn't very clear, I was refering to the Complex constructor,
   the "+" and "*" overloaded operators and that _are_ inlined.

I wonder if it's being tree inlined.

Because the only way I can see us doing that arg passing stuff through
integer regs is if the arg passing exists in RTL.

I'd have to look at this more carefully, but I am far from being able
to do that right now.