This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: broken link
- From: Ricardo Anguiano <anguiano at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Cc: "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver at apache dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, johnnyb at wolfram dot com
- Date: 24 May 2002 10:45:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: broken link
- References: <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Ricardo Anguiano <anguiano at codesourcery dot com>
The similar pages link (such a nice google feature) from a search hit
on Johnny's old page yielded this working page:
Also, the toy package seems to have moved to this location
Last I checked it was broken wrt recent gcc.
Gerald Pfeifer <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On Fri, 24 May 2002, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> > Jonathan, as the author of the document mentioned below, is there are
> > working link for what used to be at http://members.wri.com/johnnyb/compilers/
> > or should I remove the link?
> Mail to Jonathan bounced, and Google failed to provide a different
> address for that document, so I'm afraid we'll have to remove it, though
> I'd appreciate any hints.
> Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/