Re: broken link

The similar pages link (such a nice google feature) from a search hit
on Johnny's old page yielded this working page:

http://www.eskimo.com/~johnnyb/computers/toy/

Also, the toy package seems to have moved to this location
http://primates.ximian.com/~michael/toy-3.1.1.tar.gz

Last I checked it was broken wrt recent gcc.

-Ricardo