broken link

Hi Gnubians,

I was hoping to read all about front ends in gcc and to start thinking
about one day implementing
one for D (http://www.digitalmars.com/d/index.html) but alas as I
browsed to the example page that would enlighten me as to how this would
be done (http://members.wri.com/johnnyb/compilers/) I was unpleasently
suprised by a 404 error.  I cried myself to sleep and when I woke up I
thought...why...how about writing those GNU people and maybe it will get
fixed and you'll reach front end enlightenment!  Anyhow...

If you go here: http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/readings.html and clcik
on "A toy example language" its a 404.

Thanks,

Andy