This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc 3.1 debian failures
- From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 18:48:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.1 debian failures
- Organization: Wasabi Systems, Inc.
- References: <200205240143.VAA41937@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 09:43:51PM -0400, Jack Howarth wrote:
> was that it tries to open /usr/lib/locale/de_DE/LC_CTYPE
> and /usr/lib/locale/de/LC_CTYPE which both fail due to the
> fact that they aren't present in debian sid's glibc. However
> redhat (and yellow dog linux do have a copy of those files).
Ok, this does not sound related to the problems I'm seeing.
-- Jason R. Thorpe <email@example.com>