Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds

<<I believe that __builtin_setjmp is the only place where version skew
between bootstrap compilers is a problem.  More accurately, I cannot
think of any other issue that would not represent a major
incompatibility in the C ABI, and would therefore have been noticed in
normal usage.

Actually the problem is more in using old Ada compilers than new C
compilers. Maintaining bootstrap path kludges indefinitely seems a
bad idea.