This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: fw at deneb dot enyo dot de, kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 21:46:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
<<Because it's the simplest (and hence safest) way to implement EH. Depending
on any *other* EH mechanism to be the same between GCC version will be much
It's the only exception mechanism that works on all targets so far in 3.1.
We are working on fixing this but the work is not completed yet.