Re: MIPS regressions

--On Thursday, May 23, 2002 08:25:05 PM -0400 David Edelsohn
<dje@watson.ibm.com> wrote:

> 	I just reported that Kevin's patch is causing the failure on AIX
> and Darwin.  Should we revert the patch immediately for Kevin to fix
> offline or wait a little longer for a fix to be committed?

We're supposed to wait 48 hours, now that we've nailed down which patch
it is.  But, I think in this case, since it's a bootstrap failure, and
since the regression tester has probably been complaining for a day
or two, let's revert it right away.

It's a simple change; putting it back won't be hard.

So, go ahead and revert it.