This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: MIPS regressions
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "kevinb at redhat dot com" <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 17:25:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: MIPS regressions
- References: <200205240025.UAA27954@makai.watson.ibm.com>
--On Thursday, May 23, 2002 08:25:05 PM -0400 David Edelsohn
> I just reported that Kevin's patch is causing the failure on AIX
> and Darwin. Should we revert the patch immediately for Kevin to fix
> offline or wait a little longer for a fix to be committed?
We're supposed to wait 48 hours, now that we've nailed down which patch
it is. But, I think in this case, since it's a bootstrap failure, and
since the regression tester has probably been complaining for a day
or two, let's revert it right away.
It's a simple change; putting it back won't be hard.
So, go ahead and revert it.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com