This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Merge from pch branch; call for testers
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at redhat dot com>
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 23 May 2002 20:28:03 -0400
- Subject: Re: Merge from pch branch; call for testers
- References: <200205232109.g4NL9TT00928@desire.geoffk.org>
Maybe you could explain what the patch does? You explained what it doesn't
do, but not what it does do. For example, what are all of the gengtype files
for? Also, if you don't want other people breaking it, you will need to
tell us what we can and can't do anymore.