This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: MIPS regressions
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, kevinb at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 20:25:05 -0400
- Subject: Re: MIPS regressions
I just reported that Kevin's patch is causing the failure on AIX
and Darwin. Should we revert the patch immediately for Kevin to fix
offline or wait a little longer for a fix to be committed?