This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New AIX bootstrap failure in libstdc++
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, kevinb at redhat dot com
- Cc: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 20:02:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: New AIX bootstrap failure in libstdc++
Andreas is exactly correct acbout the culprit: Kevin's dbxout.c
patch. Without the patch, del_op.cc compiles correctly; with Kevin's
patch, cc1plus ICEs.
Kevin, will you please correct or revert your patch?