This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: real.c on unicosmk
- From: Stephen L Moshier <steve at moshier dot net>
- To: Paul Koning <pkoning at equallogic dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 18:38:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: real.c on unicosmk
> I'd have to check the memory order question. But in any case, what
> you've shown has gcc generating float numeric strings and the
> assembler sorts it out. The byte/word order question would matter to
> gcc only if it was generating float and double literals with ".word"
> and octal or decimal integer bitpatterns.