This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 May 02 16:57:30 EDT
- Subject: Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
Which, I cannot resist pointing out, you refused to take a patch to
eliminate that problem.
It eliminates *one particular* instance of the problem by disabling some
functionality (admittedly minor). The point is that this is merely an
*example* of the sort of trouble you can get into by using different
compilers for each part of the build.