This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: real.c on unicosmk
- From: Stephen L Moshier <steve at moshier dot net>
- To: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>, Roman Lechtchinsky <rl at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 16:45:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: real.c on unicosmk
> Great! I've been having so many problems, especially on MIPS systems,
> where there used to be floating point constants output with too many
> digits by GCC.
Judging from the gcc releases back to gcc-2.7, it does not seem that
anything about this has changed lately in mips. For floating point,
it looks like the memory values have been printed in hex and the
immediate operands have been in decimal for at least the past 6 years,
and they are still that way in the current sources.
Do you have a test case for the problem you described?