Re: real.c on unicosmk

> Great! I've been having so many problems, especially on MIPS systems,
> where there used to be floating point constants output with too many
> digits by GCC.

Judging from the gcc releases back to gcc-2.7, it does not seem that
anything about this has changed lately in mips.  For floating point,
it looks like the memory values have been printed in hex and the
immediate operands have been in decimal for at least the past 6 years,
and they are still that way in the current sources.

Do you have a test case for the problem you described?