This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 22:24:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
- References: <10205232003.AA01321@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Richard Kenner) writes:
> We rely on things besides the C ABI: for example, we found that
> there's an incompatibility between builtin setjmp/longjmp in 2.8.1
> and 3.2 that caused problems.
Why is this dependency on builtin setjmp/longjmp desirable?