This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: fw at deneb dot enyo dot de, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 13:20:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
- References: <10205232003.AA01321@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 04:03:49PM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> The C ABI implemented by the compilers behind gcc (3.2) and gnatgcc
> (2.8.1) is hopefully the same, so it shouldn't matter.
> We rely on things besides the C ABI: for example, we found that there's
> an incompatibility between builtin setjmp/longjmp in 2.8.1 and 3.2 that
> caused problems.
Which, I cannot resist pointing out, you refused to take a patch to
eliminate that problem.