This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: fw at deneb dot enyo dot de
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 May 02 16:03:49 EDT
- Subject: Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
The C ABI implemented by the compilers behind gcc (3.2) and gnatgcc
(2.8.1) is hopefully the same, so it shouldn't matter.
We rely on things besides the C ABI: for example, we found that there's
an incompatibility between builtin setjmp/longjmp in 2.8.1 and 3.2 that