This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 May 02 15:47:12 EDT
- Subject: Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
$ gcc test.adb
gcc: test.adb: Ada compiler not installed on this system
$ gnatgcc test.adb
test.adb:1:01: compilation unit expected
and this is unlikely to change for at least a year. We've been
through this /ad nauseam/ already.
Perhaps, but what makes you think that using "gcc" to compile the C
code and "gnatgcc" to compile the Ada code will produce an object file
that will work? You need to use the *same* compiler for everything.