This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: real.c on unicosmk
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: steve at moshier dot net, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 15:32:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: real.c on unicosmk
On Thursday, May 23, 2002, at 10:10 , Richard Kenner wrote:
> I have a vague recollection this is also the case for some MIPS
That is true, you cannot simply output a double in hexadecimal format,
at least using SGI's assembler and a few other MIPS assemblers. This is
however the target with the worst floating-point conversion problems.