This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 12:19:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
- References: <10205231900.AA00671@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 03:00:03PM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> > I thought we were going to get rid of the whole "gnatgcc" and "ADAC"
> > stuff for 3.2 now that 3.1 is out?
> And why is that? I understood the idea to be that we would require GCC 3.1
> to compile GNAT for 3.2.
$ gcc test.adb
gcc: test.adb: Ada compiler not installed on this system
$ gnatgcc test.adb
test.adb:1:01: compilation unit expected
and this is unlikely to change for at least a year. We've been
through this /ad nauseam/ already.