This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 May 02 15:00:03 EDT
- Subject: Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
> I thought we were going to get rid of the whole "gnatgcc" and "ADAC"
> stuff for 3.2 now that 3.1 is out?
And why is that? I understood the idea to be that we would require GCC 3.1
to compile GNAT for 3.2.