This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: real.c on unicosmk
- From: Roman Lechtchinsky <rl at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 18:00:08 +0200 (MET DST)
- Subject: Re: real.c on unicosmk
On Thu, 23 May 2002, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> There's a *lot* of duplicated code in the e*toe, etoe*, and to*
> functions. If you feel like refactoring it, that would be worthwhile
I was thinking about doing just that. I fear I'll get lost in this maze
otherwise. BTW, two things I've noticed:
- The non-IEEE code in einfin looks broken if rndprc < NBITS since the
last 'else' will be executed for all precisions other than 53. Those
ifs should be else-ifs, right?
- ARM_EXTENDED_IEEE_FORMAT isn't used anywhere and isn't documented.
I'll remove support for it unless someone actually plans to use it.