This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: May I raise optimization/6713 to HIGH PRIORITY?
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "mark at ecriticalinc dot com"<mark at ecriticalinc dot com>
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 17:50:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: May I raise optimization/6713 to HIGH PRIORITY?
- References: <3CECB8C8.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Mark Mitchell wrote:
> --On Thursday, May 23, 2002 11:39:20 AM +0200 Paolo Carlini
> <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> A few days ago, jointly with Mark Whitehouse, I have filed this PR,
>> definitely seems to me a serious regression wrt 3.0.4, being
>> triggered by
>> a truly common C++ programming pattern.
>> May I raise its priority to HIGH?
> If you:
> 1) Confirm it is a regression.
Indeed it is.
> 2) Attach preprocessed source for the bug
Will do in one hour.
> then you may raise it to HIGH.