This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: real.c on unicosmk
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: steve at moshier dot net
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 May 02 10:10:55 EDT
- Subject: Re: real.c on unicosmk
For counterexample, the sun2 and sun3 assemblers do not accept
that for immediate double operands; you have to give them a decimal
string. There are other counterexamples also, but this
conversation is now making me too depressed to continue.
I have a vague recollection this is also the case for some MIPS