Mainline fails to bootstrap was Re: Mainline problems with libgcc2.c

I've been seeing this for many days now. I've tried to bootstrap with a
plain script with a basic configure and still no luck. Others are
reporting test results so... perhaps it's something local?

I'm running Debian Unstable updated daily. 3.1 branch bootstraps daily
and test results are on the mailing list, so tool chain on my system
should be good?

Attached are the most recent compile script and tail end of build log.

--
Gordon Sadler