This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
May I raise optimization/6713 to HIGH PRIORITY?
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, mark at ecriticalinc dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 11:39:20 +0200
- Subject: May I raise optimization/6713 to HIGH PRIORITY?
A few days ago, jointly with Mark Whitehouse, I have filed this PR,
which definitely seems to me a serious regression wrt 3.0.4, being
triggered by a truly common C++ programming pattern.
May I raise its priority to HIGH?