This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>
- Cc: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 23:03:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: gcc.dg/weak-.c
- References: <3CEBD03C.B9ABC1D3@superh.com>
On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 06:07:08PM +0100, Joern Rennecke wrote:
> The gcc.dg/weak-.c scan-assembler tests fail on sh-elf
> because they don't anticipate the prepended USER_LABEL_PREFIX
> - which is '_' for sh-elf.
Feel free to check in a patch that adds _? before each symbol.