Re: real.c on unicosmk

> > ns32k and fr30 assume that a REAL_VALUE_TYPE has the same
> > data structure as the host computer's native double type.
> >
> > d30v assumes the host and target computer have the same native
> > float data structure.
>
> I believe I corrected all the places that made these assumptions in
> 3.2.  Did I miss something?

Yes.
What I noticed is the same in 3.1 and current cvs.

Also the assemblers on the older targets usually are buggy.
They need to be tested for their ability to handle
special values, denormals, and so on.  Same goes for the
floating point hardware or software.  Testing really is very
important for the floating point features.  You can't just assume
that any of it works the way it is supposed to.