This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: real.c on unicosmk
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 00:50:24 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: real.c on unicosmk
On Wed, 22 May 2002, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> Of this list, only d30v fr30 ns32k pdp11 romp are still supported
> targets. None of these claim to use anything other than IEEE floating
> point. Where that is inaccurate, it needs to be fixed.
pdp11 ought to be using VAX floating point.
> The others are on the deprecated list in 3.1. I'll be sending a patch
> in the next couple of days to remove all their remaining logic from
> the mainline.
Please remember to remove anything in trouble.texi (or maybe elsewhere in
the docs) that relates only to removed systems.
Joseph S. Myers