This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: real.c on unicosmk
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: steve at moshier dot net (Stephen L Moshier)
- Cc: zack at codesourcery dot com (Zack Weinberg),rl at cs dot tu-berlin dot de (Roman Lechtchinsky), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 15:40:10 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: real.c on unicosmk
> > In 3.2, REAL_ARITHMETIC is unconditionally on all the time. It's
> > amazing how much crap vanishes when there is only one supported method
> > of doing floating-point calculations.
> What do you intend to do about these eleven other GCC ports, then?
> They had not been fixed to use REAL_ARITHMETIC, and for some (like
> convex) the fix might be difficult.
> 1750a a29k clipper convex d30v elxsi fr30 i860 ns32k pdp11 romp
About half of these need to go away: for example, there is not a single
elxsi machine in the world.