This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SS 20020521 ostream.tcc breaks ostream output
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: George Garvey <tmwg-gcc at inxservices dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 23:03:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: SS 20020521 ostream.tcc breaks ostream output
- References: <20020522132536.A859@inxservices.com>
George Garvey wrote:
> Tried sending this with gccbug, and it bounced, and I deleted it.
> A program that reads an input file, transforms one line, and writes
>it out broke with this snapshot. I replaced just ostream.tcc with the
>file from the 3.1 release and it worked again, on Linux.
Definitely, you should provide some details.
Anyway, the only difference between CVS' and 3.1's ostream.tcc, is the
which in a fact it's a little bit controversial, at the moment, since
changes the behaviour of libstdc++/6750 testcase.
Are you using getline, I suppose?