This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
SS 20020521 ostream.tcc breaks ostream output
- From: George Garvey <tmwg-gcc at inxservices dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 13:25:36 -0700
- Subject: SS 20020521 ostream.tcc breaks ostream output
- Organization: inX Services, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Tried sending this with gccbug, and it bounced, and I deleted it.
A program that reads an input file, transforms one line, and writes
it out broke with this snapshot. I replaced just ostream.tcc with the
file from the 3.1 release and it worked again, on Linux.