This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc installation
- From: Kelley Cook <kelley dot r dot cook at gm dot com>
- To: nicholas <nicis at thepub dot co dot za>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 16:04:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: gcc installation
- References: <E9315A79-6DB1-11D6-8015-00039303733C@thepub.co.za>
>I am trying to install GCC 3.0.4 but as I don't have any earlier
>version of GCC or any C compiler installed on my system my problem
>is fairly obvious. I have looked in your Binaries directory and
>have found nothing that helps me as I am running OS X 10.1.4.
>Where can I find a pre-compiled C compiler and how do I set my
>environment variable CC to that compiler?
GCC 2.95.3 for Mac OS X comes on the Developer Tools CD, which came with
Otherwise the compiler is available from
You'll need to sign up for a no-cost online membership in the ADC.