This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
G77 warnings as errors
- From: Phil Klunzinger <phil at wavefun dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 09:40:57 -0700
- Subject: G77 warnings as errors
- Organization: Wavefunction Inc.
All warnings in my fortran code stop compilation with an error code.
The obvious work around (other than writing cleaner code) is to run
with warnings turned off (-w or -W...) but i like to see the warnings.
[I tried to submit this as a GNAT but for some reason that failed.
I hope this is the correct place for this.]
For example, on my machine: "g77 -c foo.f" will fail, not just spew
out the appropriate warning.
-- begin foo.f --
call c_bzero(A ,N*8)
iptr = memDgrab(N*N)
call c_bzero(%val(iptr), N*N*8)
--- end foo.f ---
apologies for the obvious bad code. This is just an example.
Dr. Philip Klunzinger
Wavefunction, Inc. :: www.wavefun.com