This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: "David S. Miller" <davem at redhat dot com>
- To: Joseph dot Davida at Sun dot COM
- Cc: nla at trustcenter dot de, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 14:13:06 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: openssl-0.9.6d
- References: <200205211404.HAA28620@phys-ha10nwka.ebay.sun.com>
From: "Joseph Davida[CONT]" <Joseph.Davida@Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 07:04:19 -0700 (PDT)
No Dave, There are NO assembler
codes in the openssl file on which compilation
failed nor in the header files.
Gcc 3.0.3 has a bug!
I installed gcc.2.95.3 and it compiles fine,
and the native assembler has no problems with it.
Ok. Please try gcc-3.1 to make sure we've fixed this bug,
and if not let us know so it can be fixed for 3.1.1